- Reasons for Calibration, Service & Extended Care Agreements
Reasons for Calibration, Service & Extended Care Agreements
- Preventative maintenance extends the life of any equipment, reduces the incidence of breakdowns and makes for greater
system efficiency and availability.
- Preventative maintenance ensures safer operating and working conditions.
- The availability of qualified services engineers at the end of a telephone line, to provide guidance and assistance.
- A response within 48 hours from the VDO service department.
- Prompt availability of genuine exchange and spare parts.
- Routine visits ensure correct calibration and certification as part of the DVSA requirements.
- Technical support and assistance available during normal working hours.
- Availability of Extended Care 5 Year Warranty for Roller Brake Testers and other products purchased new from Continental Automotive Trading UK Ltd.